This section provides by-laws, policies, guidelines, and other governing information for the chapter.
The authority for OCTA to mark trails on public and private lands comes through the Congressional legislation requiring the National Park Service to seek citizen involvement.
OCTA must obtain landowner approval to mark, whether the owner is public or private.
The executive committee of the board must pre-approve all trail marking undertaken for the chapter.
The Northwest Chapter of the Oregon California Trails Association follows national guidelines for Trail Preservation and Marking. Please go to the national website (https://octa-trails.org/) for more information.
For member help files, choose Members from the top row on the national website.
- NW OCTA Chapter Charter
- NW OCTA Chapter Bylaws, revised 03/06/2021 and approved 04/21/2021
- NW OCTA Preservation Funds Donation & Grant Policy (undated)
- NW OCTA Member Contact Information Policy 2016
- Cost Reimbursement Form
- Visitor Risk Acknowledgement
- NW OCTA Awards 2020
- Inventory of Northwest OCTA Property 05-07-2021